Social recruiting strategies seem to pop up like weeds around the internet. We’re not interested in vague suggestions and run-of-the-mill statements that throw a blanket over the real issues that SMBs face everyday. So enjoy our roundup of interesting news and advice floating around the world of HR. This is the good stuff.
Social Recruiting Strategies
- Do you need help planning your startup’s foray into professional social media? Here’s one CEO’s plan for his own company. That CEO just happens to be a former Navy SEAL officer and founder of several startups too.
- Cracked LinkedIn and Twitter? More social recruiting tools to explore. A couple great ideas that include Google+, Glassdoor and Location-based tools.
State of Social Recruiting
- Enjoy the 7 Benefits of Social Recruiting for some quick refreshers. Benefits like “significantly cut costs” and “improve your talent pool,” can help you make a strong business case to your boss.
- “Candidates are judging the employer as much as the employer is judging the candidate.” So says Why Social Recruiting Is Inevitable, we may be inclined to agree with this blogger’s reasons.
- In case you want to know which social network attracts the most engagement from the big dogs in business, Among Decision-Makers, LinkedIn The Most-Used Social Network for Work conveniently satisfies that question. Our favorite insight? None of these popular networks may touch the popularity of forums… yet.
- Oh hey, look what showed up on TLNT. Yea, we’re awful at keeping secrets. It’s our blog post, How Applicant Tracking Software Kills Individualism.